Shane Vincent - Room 4
- Worms produce worm juice and it has to be the right strength before it gets put on the garden otherwise the plants will be harmed and the leaves will fall off
- worm poo is called CASTINGS.
- I learnt a lot about hydroponics - First we got some bottles and drilled some holes in them and cut some holes for the seedlings. These plants live off the nutrients from the worm juice. Worm juice seems to be better than sheep pellets for our hydroponic system
- Watercress is edible!
- Hot houses makes plants grow better
- Herbs grow very well inside a plastic bottle.
- I have really enjoyed coming to school to do the gardening roster